25.8.10

za husband/russian

why is will called za husband or za russian sometimes?  and what's with all the russian references?
for those of you who were wondering, and i know there is at least one of you, here's the story:
it's not really a big fancy story just a tiny one. 
let me start by saying will is the best at doing voices.  i always tell him he should be the voice for animated movie characters.  with that said there was one night when we were dating that will left me a voice message using a russian accent.  from that point it kind of turned into one of his commonly used voices because he knew i loved it.  basically that evolved into an entire act that he puts on, with that act came his newish name of za russian.  then somewhere along the line it evolved to za husband because of me.
so....
our little dictionary:
za russian or za husband = will
muzza russia or muzza = my mom
and pretty much any other weird spelled word either means it's part of will's made up russian act or some other hilarious voice that he does.  

5 comments:

  1. That is cute and I love it! Its funny how things become part of our lives and we adapt to them. Glad to know your special story. Its fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So can I be za aunt?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love muzza russia or muzza!
    za aunt sounds cute for Bawbee. :)
    za handsome Russian has a way with voices; me like his russian voices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes bobbie you can be za aunt! :)

    we love za muzza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I get to be za aunt!!! So then can Mia be za cousin? Or something else? I'm not very good at talking Russian though like you guys and your mom. You all sound funny and cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.