11.8.10

friends, ferdinand, and flossie

we had guests this evening.  my friend aleasha brought over her 3 adorable babes.  i loved hearing their exaggerated stories and i'm pretty sure they loved being wild with will.  little ones love him, and not to toot my own horn but i'm pretty sure i made a new best friend that just happens to be 2.
don't worry aleasha i didn't find bananas in any odd places.  maybe a paper towel or two in a strange place which of course made me smile.

here is our free tree(s) planted in the back yard. 
will secured them to a post to guarantee they are safe from the elements and so they can continue their love affair.  i decided to name one tree ferdinand and the other flossie.  i think za husband would have picked different names but too late now.  i thought of those names right away and they have already stuck. 

5 comments:

  1. I love your "in love" trees and I hope they survive and grow together...just like you and Will. :) I'm feeling sentimental tonight. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cute comment mom. i know....i really dislike 8/12 too. i don't know what else to say except i love you! and so does za russian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending your trees lots of magical growing dust! I hope they get really big and that you document their growth every year. Maybe since 8/12 is a bad day you can make it special with a tribute by planting your special trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the names of your trees that are in love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer I love that.....magical growing dust! Made my day! You can bet that i'll document their growth because that's just my style. Thank you for the tribute comment. You are sweet.

    Thanks Bobbie....you'll have to hear the names we've picked out for fish if we ever get any. they are awesome names.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.