15.8.10

polished and pretty

why is it that something as simple as painting my fingernails and toenails makes me feel like a pretty princess? 
i don't know why it does, but what i do know, is that  i need to take the time to do this stuff more often.


maybe it will counteract my extremely pale skin that za husband and i were laughing at today as we were out and about with me in a skirt showing off my painfully pale legs.  we both just laughed when i noticed in bright light how truly pale they are then he said....i just love you so much. 
i'm a vampire....what can i say? 
pale is pretty.
who's with me?

6 comments:

  1. Maybe that's why Mia and I love painting our nails soo much cuz it makes us feel like a princess too!!! And I'm probably more pale than you!!! I wish I had Mia's pretty skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked for a dermatologist for 2 years. Pale is a lot prettier than aging or getting skin cancer from to much sun. I think the doc said 90% of those cancers were from sun exposure:(
    I'm sugar white:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed I have the exact same toe ring! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie...I think that is why you are polish lovers. I'd like to have Mia's pretty skin too! Not fair.

    Jennifer...I know what you mean. Back in the day I went through a little tanning bed phase when I didn't really know better or care but I've accepted my paleness knowing that it will lessen my chances of skin cancer and wrinkles. Just not worth it. At least we are in this together :) That's funny we have the same toe ring. I've had this thing on since I was 18...many moons ago.

    Brandi....I think we are cool because we are pale even if it means we could get teased a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and by the way I just realized how much I colored outside the lines. I'm not really one for in the lines coloring. Also...it's best to not paint your nails right before bed. Sheet prints aren't a lovely thing.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.