9.8.10

road trippin' adventures part 2

dear town of jerome, az....
i love you with a lot of my heart.  probably not all of it because za husband takes up a really big spot in there but you take up a pretty good sized spot as well.  i'm going to prove my love to you in pictures...


















i would go on an on about each picture and why i think it's cool but i won't bore you with the details.
lets just say that one of my favorite things is thinking about what went on in old places when they were new. how many people have been in these walls and under these roofs many moons ago? 
my mind loves that stuff. 
not only that but i love artsy places and this certainly is.

so dear town of jerome....you hold a special place in my heart....we won't tell sedona but i love you more. 
i am going to visit you again soon and next time i won't have other things on my agenda so you will get my full attention for a day and maybe even a night.
xo,
skye

7 comments:

  1. OOOH! Another place I've never been and will apparently be needing to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went through Jerome a few years ago when we took a train ride through Verde Canyon. It was amazing. We saw bald eagles, their nests and their babies. It was very relaxing and very fun. I think you would love it.

    I LOVED the pictures. You saw it from a very cool perspective! Your owl shirt is a hoot:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the babes would love the climate there. :) I love the old treasures you found and it looks like you need to go searching for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer....that train ride sounds delightful!

    Muzza...you need to come with us to Jerome next time. The babes would have liked it that day but i'm not sure they would any other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally want to go check out that little town now!! You made it sound soo fun! I'm just not a fan of the name of the town though...you know why!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i'm not so fond of the name of it either but lets get past that and enjoy the treasures this town holds :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.