18.8.10

b. wise

x really does mark the spot around our house....
just ask kitty who is modeling our new rug at the front door.
x also marks the spot at our two sets of french doors in the back of the house and at the door that leads from the garage to the house......thanks to someone lovely who enjoys giving perfect gifts.
that same lovely person gifted me with this perfect case for my phone....
who doesn't love that you can change colors based on your mood?  i do.
who doesn't love that it's called an otter box?  i certainly do.  cute!  and i love cute.

gifts are amazing and i've been lucky enough to get a few for no real reason this week.

 a different lovely person gifted us with a perfect autumn scented candle that crackles as it burns.  talk about cozy!  it's so cozy that the owls, which came along with the candle, had to cuddle up to it like they were in front of a fireplace in some rustic log cabin that is nestled in the mountains....
how's that for a daydream?
please hurry beautiful fall weather, so i can cozy up with my husband owl just like this!
we can talk and laugh and drink hot chocolate.
i dream about it a lot lately....just like you brandi.
this autumn scented candle is only making my desires for fall stronger.
not only are these owls adorable for the obvious reasons....
but they also came with awesome names

cute plush owls+perfect names they came with=win win, in my book.
thank you to you kind gift giving people...you know who you are...give yourself another hug from me.

8 comments:

  1. Those are all great gifts! That's one thing I'm not good at is picking gifts for people. I'd like to get better at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how nice. I love special gifts! Who doesn't:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi....speaking of finding great gifts for people...i was on the internet looking around and found something that totally made me think of you!!! I would tell you what it is but I might have to surprise you with it someday so now you'll be in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MAN! I'm gonna be trying to figure this out all day. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'll never figure it out brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it. Well, I got some revenge just now when I was shopping for a birthday present for Caso. I spotted something that made me think of YOU, so I grabbed it, and I think I'll give it to you for your 1st anniversary! It'll make more sense then, than it would now anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandi....I'm so thrilled to know what this might be!! I'm thinking I could give you your surprise at the baby shower even though it's not baby related. It could be yout mama gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll happily accept a mama gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.