27.8.10

caution: contents of this post are adorable

i love when za husband thinks it's a great idea to get me a surprise.
i love it even more when this surprise is something he knows i've been craving.
then i love it even more than that when the surprise comes packaged up so cute like this,
and it arrives on an otherwise ordinary wednesday evening.
yes it's true....there was so much cuteness i nearly fainted.
it's all in the special little details.
so my magic seahorse necklace and i have a secret to share with you...
my etsy shop will be opening soon.
here is a preview of what adorable things you might find in there.
get ready for the cuteness that this shop will be.

7 comments:

  1. super excited for you! Can't wait for it to open up:) although you may have to quit showing us your art, because there will be nothing in your stop for you to sell when all of your readers buy it up!

    What a super sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!! Jess and I wonder all the time why you don't have one yet! I'm so excited. Some day you'll have enough clientele to stay home and do nothing but paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skye!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time!!!! I'm soo excited!!!!!! I'll continue to be one of your frequent buyers!!!! :) And I LOVE the necklace!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Skye Lee!!! I'm so excited! I've been wanting you to open up an Etsy shop for ages! You are going to be world famous in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love you all! thanks for making me feel so good about this step i'm taking. tyra...not sure about the world famous thing but i'll go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skye-
    Seeing your cute seahorse necklace took my breath away. My mom gave me a seahorse necklace when I was 9. I had completely forgotten about it until I read your post. Like...who gives cool seahorse necklaces? I guess the cool people in our lives!

    Can't wait to see your etsy gig. You will rock it. ~Caroline V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. caroline...i'm so happy we met. you are super cool! thanks for the sweet comment...made my day!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.