9.8.10

soap

sometimes this soap dispenser is empty and i forget to refill it. 
i happened to be standing there when za husband went to wash his hands and realized he wasn't getting any soap from the owl.
 so he asks....are these soap?
my response.....yes they are, you just pick them up and rub your hands together.
his response...i know how to work soap honey.
i guess i thought he needed step by step instructions for some reason. 
it was funny but maybe you had to be there.

in the art world i have almost completed this miniature version of the creepy tree.
special request 5x7 is almost ready for a new home.
thanks for your order/continued support!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet, I love this one as much as the other one~

    I can imagine the laughs you guys got out of the soaps:) I laugh at Brandon all the time, and in turn he can laugh with me. Laughter is the best medicine and keeps it fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no soap in the dispenser on Sunday but I don't remember the pretty soaps....same bathroom? Who ordered the creepy tree or is that top secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. muzza...you already know the answers to these questions so there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's soo funny about the soap!! Mia always wants to use that soap when we are over there but I always told her that she couldn't cuz I thought it was facial soap. But the last time we were over there (which has been a while) there was no soap in the dispenser either so we got to use that soap and we LOVED it!! We actually kept trying different ones to see which one we thought smelled best!! And I absolutely LOVE my creepy tree!! Thank you Skye!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny.....you guys are allowed to use the soap rocks all you want. come over and have a hand washing soap rock party if you'd like.
    I'm glad you love your creepy tree! Thank you for being my fan Bobbie!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.