21.8.10

going batty

this is twice now that we've had a visitor of the bat variety right outside our front door. 
see...

this post is mainly for mia, she turned 6 today. 
it does not seem like it was 6 years ago that she was born.  i was lucky enough to be there for that moment and it was magic.
(this is one of my favorite pictures of mia being a vampire)
 the last time mia heard we had a bat at our house she was so curious and wanting to see pictures.
so here you go mia and i hope your birthday was fantastic! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww Mia got soo excited when I showed her all of this! She even kissed the picture of the bat!!! Crazy girl. I can't beleive it's been 6 years either!! She's growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the little guy is cute..Mark swears we had one in our house one time and that Brandon swatted him with the broom. Not likely, I would have made him catch it and release it..

    Love the Vamp picture. Time sure flies when you are having fun..I notice it all to much now that we have kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie....Mia is so funny! I had a feeling she would enjoy this post.

    Jennifer...That's a funny story. Silly guy!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.