13.8.10

exhibiting peculiar behavior

we have been in especially goofy moods the last couple nights....
exhibit a:  i took about 30 pictures of za husband doing various things tonight like
 playing angry birds
and making silly faces. 
he gets annoyed with my constant sneak attacks.

exhibit b: we drove around tonight with no clear purpose other than to blast some great songs and sing them while having the worlds best fj cruiser dance party.  pretty much in love with doing that sort of stuff.   oh don't you worry, i'm sure the next time we are doing a vehicular dance party a video camera will be involved.
exhibit c:  kitty sometimes likes to get in on our dance party moments when she's in the mood, but clearly not tonight.

exhibit d: i took a great opportunity to paint on Wills foot while he lounged on the bed. 

exhibit e:
we laugh about a hitchhiker like the one that came in our house last night. 
yes, we call this cupholder from the fj a hitchhiker since it kept itself attached to will's drink unbeknownst to him until i pointed it out and then you can bet it was rather funny.

another sneak peek at the painting.....
i prefer to photograph my art in natural light when at all possible so i'll let you see this one at it's most beautiful tomorrow.....and you'll get the story behind it too.

4 comments:

  1. The hitch hiker cracked me up. I can totally imagine the laughs that came out of that. Its hard to stop once you start..You guys are funny and so cute. The painting on Will's foot would make for a great Tattoo since he already has so many:) Your kitty is pretty and I can't wait to see the new art..Au natural light:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same hitch hiker and I felt retarded when I took it inside attached to my cup. It must be an FJ cup holder thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. muzza....don't trade in your fj like you did in my dream last night...ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries...me and the FJ have a love relationship. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.