31.1.10

a knife and a moon

The evil knife strikes again........
But this time it released all it's rage and fury on Will.  Same scenario. He was washing it and it decided to cut him in the same exact spot as it cut me and it was a messy ordeal.
Will being the great husband that he is, has washed every knife in the house since my incident.  Now that he had an accident who is going to be the knife washer?
Apparently neither of us are good at such a task.







Good thing we can always count on Wall-E and Eve to make everything better.





In other news, Will and I were outside late last night to observe the beautiful bright moon and here are the pictures to document that moon in all it's glory.....
{without zoom in between power lines}
{a little zoom}
{more zoom}
{all the zoom i have}

There is nothing like a gorgeous moon on a dark cold night.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wolf moon and things are supposed to be magical and mystical, not cutting, bleeding fingers. The babes have been crazy today and I think they are talking to all of their wolf friends on the bright wolf moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was coming on here to say that it was a wolf moon, but I should have known your momma would have beat me to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.