2.1.10

a birthday and more

Today was the day to see a movie....

and it was quite entertaining.
(I even admitted my crush on Robert Downey Jr. to my husband)

This is what I used to smuggle in all sorts of treats.........

including a bottle opener for our bottle cap sodas.

We had a little party for Brandon's birthday..................

with Trivial Pursuit, Cranium, and the wickedly delicious chocolate cream pie that Gigi made.

And just to let you know.............................

this is my mode of transportation around the house.
(it makes me giggle like a child to ride on the horses back....especially when the horse neighs and attempts to buck me off)

3 comments:

  1. I agree.......there is something about Robert Downey Jr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double agreed. Loved the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah how funny! I also have a movie purse! It hold drinks and several packages of candy. It amazes me that you can get get most of the same candy in boxes at the dollar tree..or spend a fortune at the theater! Its a crime:)

    Oh and love Robert Downey Jr..too>:-)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.