5.1.10

mutant fern



I have cared for this lovely fern of mine over the last few years.  Once before it had a growth spurt but nothing out of the ordinary until now.  I'm sure Tyra could give me a good explanation but I've come to the conclusion that it's a mutant. 
Observe:



A few weeks ago I noticed this brand new piece began to sprout up.  I didn't think much of it until one day it was halfway up the wall.  Since then I look at it every day to see how much more it grows.  Now I wish I would've taken pictures of it daily to track the growth because it seems to be an inch taller each day.  It also decided to intertwine with this string on the blinds.  Every few days it loops itself around another time.  I can't imagine what it might do next.  Is this normal?

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it's in love with the string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a mutant......or it is all the good love and vibes that you and Will generate. I think Brandi figured it out.......it is in love with the string.....how cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you both know when I got home last night it had grown another inch. It must be the love vibes we radiate and then the infatuation it has with the string.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, definitely love doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.