16.1.10

busy bees



I feel like the last couple weekends we have not been very productive, so I made a no TV rule for the day and we got plenty of stuff done.  I even found some time to start sorting out the dreaded mess that is my art room. 













Will went out to run errands for a bit this morning and imagine my excitement when he came home with a couple of surprise trinkets for me.


I love how the whale has a giant smile.

I think he got me this little guy because he likes to laugh at the way I say penguin.
me+surprises=happy

I made us yummy vegetarian tacos.  This time I added a few different ingredients and the outcome was positively delightful.
 

The past couple days we've noticed that the mutant fern needed something to grab while climbing the wall now that it's past the string of the blinds.  Will tried to put up a couple thumb tacks for it to climb on but the end result was devastating.......

I had a moment of panic when this piece broke off the top.

Not to worry though....it's still growing.....



and growing.......and growing because we feed it the best LOVE.

5 comments:

  1. Artist's are not supposed to have clean rooms. :) That is so sweet of Will to get you those little treasures..........I love Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whale treasure. Have you ever made the zucchini tacos from Nienie's food blog? I LOVE them. We ate them like once a week all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will likes how you say "PEEN-GUIN"??? I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I can't believe you decapitated your freaky fern!!! Poor thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muzza....he loves you too!

    Brandi I haven't made those but now I'll have to look them up and make them.

    Tyra....yes he likes the way I say peen-guin. I'm glad you do too. The fern seems to be doing well even after being decapitated.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.