7.1.10

2 months



Dear Will,
These are the 3 more reasons that I love you:
*You provided dinner the moment I walked in the door from yoga last night.  It wasn't just any dinner but something delicious from one of my favorite places.
*The other night when I was explaining my inner conflict with moving forward in my creative ventures you didn't let me make dumb excuses, you gave me the most sincere supportive advice, and you challenged me to make it happen.
*You text me first thing this morning to tell me Happy Anniversary! It's funny that you, the man who barely remembers anything, remembered that we've had 2 months of wedded bliss. Even I didn't think of that.....but in my defense it was early and my brain doesn't start functioning properly until about 10am.
Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Skye




4 comments:

  1. Good man! Happy anniversary you guys. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Jess is a commenter now. Sweet love post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess and Brandi! We were quite excited to see you as a new commenter Jess!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.