23.1.10

snow day

Today I followed these tracks in the snow......


which led me on a winter wonderland hike out at my moms house.


We chatted with this horse on our way.  He seems to know my car and most times when I'm passing by he'll visit with me.




This little girl decided to go rock climbing so she could pick berries out of the tree for a snack.



The dogs were as delightful as ever.  Buddha attempted being a lap dog again while I was sitting on Will's lap.  Mascara whined with excitement when we arrived and gave us lots of love.  Steinway jumped through the snow and took big bites of it, the snow makes her play like a puppy.  Brule' followed me around, gave me kisses, and acted as sweet and adorable as always.  Boz jumped all over us especially Will and enjoyed his one on one time with Will on the hike.

 




It was a perfectly fun snow day for us to enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures...it makes me happy when you and the Russian come out and hike with me and the babes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. The pics of you guys with the horse remind me of our honeymoon. We drove around Southern Utah and stayed in different places. Without planning it we started stopping any time we saw horses, to visit and get our pictures with them. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.