19.1.10

facing my fear


I've neglected this blog of mine for a few days.  There are a couple of good reasons.  One is that Will has been feeling yucky thanks to a cold so I've spent my time lounging on the couch with him.  The other is I'm afraid of the computer room.  Yes, I realize this sounds a bit silly but my mom understands.  Saturday night I had a little fainting spell in this room which terrified everyone, including me.  After I was feeling better I couldn't help but apologize a bunch to Will just because I know it was horrible for him to witness that and feel helpless.  I almost didn't call my mom to tell her because I knew she'd panic but I finally did.  And she did panic.  She has the major hook up with most doctors in town so luckily she called in a favor and I was able to talk to a doctor without going to the hospital and get a little reassurance.  I barely slept that night though because I kept thinking I'd die and I didn't want to leave Will or my family.  Luckily all seems to be fine now.  Tests came back normal and hopefully I never have to experience that again.  Right before that episode I made this little book for Will just for fun and I thought I'd share a few pages with all of you.....







  
Ok now I feel better that I got it over with and faced my fear of this room.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww I love the book so much. :) You better never not call me.....even though none of us slept much Saturday night I would rather know. I do have the "hook up".....who else can call Dr. Taylor at midnight and get away with it. You are loved by everyone sweet baby Skye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's scary. I'm glad everything's okay though. That book is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so scary Skye Lee! Good thing your mom's a VIP!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.