26.1.10

wrinkles



Early on in our relationship I learned about how skilled Will is with ironing clothes.  I remember thinking he was a little strange for ironing his stuff mainly because I'm completely lazy about such things.  Anything of mine that requires so much TLC rarely gets worn......until now.  I am lucky enough to have a man that takes care of my wrinkled clothes.  Last night he busted out the steamer to un-wrinkle my shirt.  I sat in amazement as I watched him steam my shirt then his.  He taught me all about this invention for a wrinkle free world.  It's nice to know I have Will to take care of my clothes that usually hide in the back of the closet.  It's like I have a whole new wardrobe.  Everyone at work complimented my "new" shirt today, it's actually about 2 years old. 


Yes, he is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Za Russian is an awesome wrinkle free mail ordered husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your domesticated boy. :) I think we got lucky. Raph is sometimes better at that kind of stuff than me too. He even knows the right way to fold fitted sheets! I can never figure out how to fold them right. Now whenever I need the fitted sheets folded, I have him come over and work his magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to fold a fitted sheet. I just kind of roll it up :) maybe Raph can teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like me and buttons. I never take the time to sew on buttons. Brandon will finally do it himself so he can wear his article of clothing that is lacking one. Usually mine loses a button and I don't wear it again for a long time. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.