8.1.10

the furry loves of my life

Well hello there!

Tonight I took a little drive to visit my mom and the dogs.  Let's be honest....I was really looking forward to seeing the dogs.  No offense mom.  I just see you more often than I do them and I have really been missing Brule'. 
My appearance was very well received with a chorus of husky howls and lots of kisses.  I shared some lovely one on one cuddle time with Bru.
 
Something I know she misses as much as I do.  While I sat in the chair next to her I held her paw.  She used her other paw to repeatedly scratch me when she felt I wasn't giving her enough eye contact or love.

I loved every moment of her needy scratches.

Something else I loved was when Buddha decided he was lap dog size.



He sat on my lap for quite a while.  Love was surrounding me.

I got a great facial from Steinway.  She specializes in facials.

Boz showed us all that he is the boss, just like he always does.

Mascara pranced around playing dental hygienist (Boz was not amused with that tonight) and allowed me to take a picture of her blue eye without getting too annoyed.

I watched them sit at attention as my mom spoon fed them treats.

Steinway waited in the bathroom for hers like she always does.  She refuses to take something with the group because when the babies were little they would steal her treats and she would let them.  My mom would put her in the bathroom to keep the greedy guts away.  She still feels that the bathroom is the best place to receive treats.

A lovely evening was had by all!

3 comments:

  1. Of course I adore this post. You were surrounded by love and I am not offended in the least that you were more excited to see the babes. I love the Buddha lap dog pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this post is cute. I love all your pups. I especially like the lap dog pictures too. He's like twice Gia's size, and Gia's easily too big for that. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty! I love that they are so sweet:) The lap pictures are funny!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.