14.1.10

memory lane



Do you ever have a day that is just so fun, so perfect, so beautiful? 
I do. 
Too bad they don't occur more often.  Maybe I'll have to work on that. 
These are pictures that document one of those days for me. 
I had never been to Sedona until June of last year.  When most people discovered this about me they gasp and with an expression of disbelief they explain what a wonderful place it is to visit.  Then they asked the question....................... 
How could you have lived in Arizona all your life and never been to this magical place?
Luckily my best pal Marcy made it a mission in her life to be the one that would take me to Sedona for the very first time.


We shopped.  We laughed.  We explored.  We dined.  We hiked.  We played.  We discovered.











It was just one of those days.

5 comments:

  1. You and Marcy look so carefree and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! Actually, that's funny because I've never been to Sedona either! STILL. Or if I have I was too young to remember it. It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brandi!!! You have to go! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already got a spring break promise from Jess, after I looked at these pictures. Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess is awesome! You will have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.