30.1.10

exhausting

We spent the day doing this..............


Which made us feel like this...........


Yes, it was a day full of packing up boxes and shopping for appliances.
The silly thing is that as much as I kept working on packing I feel like I only got about 10% of the house packed.  If our paperwork for the new house doesn't take another ten billion years we will be moving within a week or so.  Our plan is to not move for a really long time after we get settled in the new house.  Packing and moving are on our list of least favorite things to do.  Can't wait to be done with this nonsense.....hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your day wasn't much fun, but I'm REALLY excited for you! I was SOOOOO happy when we moved in to our house! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing is the worst...and you know it was ALWAYS traumatic and for some reason it ALWAYS rained. Your dad and I ALWAYS got in a fight. I HATE moving. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.