4.1.10

no more sharp objects


When we want a treat....like a rice krispies treat....this is how we tackle it.....

We enjoy the ocassional RK fest.

Here is another whale I finished up tonight.

 This is a gift for my lovely aunt, Bobbie.  Yesterday was her birthday.  I am usually really good about remembering birthdays but not so much lately.  I kept reminding myself on Saturday that I would call and tell her happy birthday Sunday morning.  Did I do that?  Of course not.  And to make matters worse I was sending text after text to her about random things all morning.  Finally in the afternoon I remembered it was her special day and called to tell her happy birthday.  I did something very similar with Tyra on her birthday in November.  oops!

I managed to nearly chop off my finger in the kitchen tonight.

OK.....maybe saying that I nearly chopped it off is a bit dramatic.  But it's a nasty deep cut that has required 3 bandaids thus far.
Will witnessed the entire messy ordeal and sprang into action with life saving supplies.  I've never seen him move so fast. 
My sharp object privledges were already hanging by a thread since Will believes I'm a menace to myself.  Those privledges are now completely revoked after the stunt I pulled tonight.

Luckily it wasn't anything that he and hello kitty couldn't fix.

7 comments:

  1. eek another whale. i want one! :D

    p.s. when should we come up and visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgetting a birthday is bad enough, but at least you can call later if you remember, and they'll just think your morning was busy. It's the WORST when you have little chats with the person a bunch of times. Then it's obvious you forgot. Haha.

    We've both put bloody sliced up finger pics on our blogs now! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's right! I forgot you did a bloody sliced finger picture on yours. I almost didn't do it because I thought it might be a little warped but then I didn't care. It made for a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa...
    a visit would be great after our house buying/moving situation is figured out which was originally supposed to be at the end of the month but now....we are just waiting without an exact date. It's not been a fun situation so let's wait until we are settled and ready to be more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's how I was too! I CONSIDERED not grossing everyone out, but in the end I did it anyway. I guess we're both warped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course you have Hello Kitty bandaids. I didn't expect anything different. Everytime we see hello kitty Keagan asks about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb that's hilarious that Keagan associates hello kitty with me. I'm not surprised at all though.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.