25.1.10

lost and found

Allow me to introduce myself......I am Will's wallet.




You know that black leather thing that holds very important cards and millions of dollars.  For some reason my dear owner Will doesn't think I am so important.  He sets me in random places all the time and then forgets where he put me.  He goes to his super smart wife several times a week and asks her where I am.  She logically asks him where he was when he last had me.  Through a series of questions she narrows down the options of where I might be stashed, much like she did yesterday.  Will searched for me in the couch cushions, in both vehicles, under the bed, in his jackets, and every other place he could think of.  Then after several minutes of frustration he enlisted the help of his brilliant wife.  She instantly found me under the drivers seat of her vehicle.  I was thrilled to be found and I hope that my owner realizes my worth and doesn't let me be lost ever again.

4 comments:

  1. I think the babes remember things better then Will does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sounds like us, but in reverse. I'M the dork at our house. Surprise surprise. I continue to love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Such a guy! Luckily his brilliant wife has the radar for missing items.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.