1.2.10

little grumpasaurus rex

Tonight I had to apologize for being a


to my husband.
Yes it's true.  Skye the sweet innocent wonderful wife was a grumpasaurus tonight. 
Poor guy didn't deserve it.  We had a wildly stressful evening.  I took my stress out on him like I tend to do. 
After being ridiculous for about 30 minutes I came to the realization that we have each other and after all....that is the most important thing. 
So I said sorry.  He said I love you.  I said I love you.  Then I said we are all we have.  He agreed.  So we did this


Which reminded me of this weekend when I made up a game called giggly lips.
Giggly lips is a silly little game which made us laugh until we cried. 
Which doesn't make much sense because it really isn't that funny at all.
But it doesn't take much for us.

After a smooch we washed away our stress with a cup of tea like this


and yes those are cute little critters that live in our teacups. 
I opted for the giraffe this evening and Will had the zebra. 
the end.

2 comments:

  1. Okay......I'll try this one more time. I think I'm able to make comments now...even from my phone. But remember? I was with u when u got those mugs. I even got some too. But I won't let Mia have a 'spot' of tea out of them. :) oh yeah....Mia luvs your grumpasaurous!!! And of course I do too! We luv u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.