9.2.10

riddle me this

I've been noticing that even when Will and I get new toothbrushes at the same time his looks way more worn than mine after a couple weeks.  I never brought it up until the other night.  I went to Will and said....riddle me this {while holding up both toothbrushes}
Why does mine look like this.......

And yours looks like this..........

We both started laughing hysterically.  Once the laughter subsided Will explained that he likes to chew on his toothbrush while brushing and then he demonstrated. 
It was the funniest thing ever.  Maybe you just had to be there.  All along I thought he brushed too hard or I didn't brush hard enough.  Nope.  He just likes to chew on it.


And yes Will does have the bright pink toothbrush.  Only because I whined about having the green one since green is my favorite color.  I usually get my way because I have an awesome husband.  An awesome husband that chews on his toothbrush.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, well you can tell him he's not the only one. I chew on mine too and they also always look pretty bad after a couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you and Will are weirdos :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.