23.2.10

he is creative

I love my husband for a billion reasons.
Reason #329,586
He makes me laugh.  Not just any laugh but the kind where your face hurts from smiling so hard and you start crying.  He did just that today.  He is witty at the best moments. 
Reason #501,627
After he makes me laugh he writes and illustrates a little book about it.

Behold the story of a starfish that teaches a crab to stay warm on cold days by doing jumping jacks sideways while clicking her claws.



 
















Yes I am the crab and he is the starfish.
It's hilarious!
Or maybe you just had to be there.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah your husband is talented! Wow..

    Thank you so much Skye for your sweet comment on my blog. You are adorable. It made my day! xo

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.