5.2.10

welcome

I'd like to start this post by saying WELCOME to my new followers.  It's so cool to have you along for the ride and hopefully if we aren't already friends we can become friends!  It's always nice to find great new people who are out there in this big crazy world.  Especially at a time like this when I am faced with people that seem to be pure evil.  I will never understand those that appear to get a sick pleasure out of hurting the ones they should love the most.  I am very blessed to have my wonderful husband, my amazing family, and my great friends.  I feel so loved because all of you have been supportive during this rough time.  Thank you times a million.  This picture was taken last night as we met up with a great group of people for dinner.  It was a couple hours that Will and I were able to escape our current reality and just enjoy ourselves.  Thank you for the laughs!


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture.......you caught the historical look and mystery of the Beale. It was wonderful to go to dinner with Dr. Jackson and celebrate his new book. It feels good that our little family are his BFF's. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.