3.2.10

this too shall pass

I am a believer that the trials you are given in this life are never more than you can handle.  However, the past couple days have made me think otherwise.

The few things that kept me going today were:
*the love my husband and I share
*encouraging loving supportive words from family, friends,
  and co-workers
*prayers
*embarrassing stories that a person at work shared with me
  which made me laugh a bunch
*chocolate
*reminding myself that it could always be worse
*reminding myself that I survived the death of my father which
  was the worst thing ever

So as my dad always said.......this too shall pass.
I hope soon.  Very very soon.

Oh and one other thing that kept me going was seeing these two cars kiss when Will took me out to dinner.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sorry! I'll say some prayers for you. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the saying of 'this too shall pass'. I didn't know your dad too. Like u said Skye....this all could be worse. But I just still feel sooo bad for u guys!!!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Luv u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad was a genius.........he always knew what to say. That was not my talent.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.