7.2.10

ding dong....

How special do we feel?  Really special!  Why do we feel so special?  Because a few minutes ago we heard the doorbell and Will went to get the door but nobody was there.  In place of a person was this container full of the most delicious chocolate chip cookies and the most adorable card.  I hope you don't mind Brandi that I'm showing the card.  I couldn't help myself because it is so cute and perfect.


Thank you to the Jacobs family for making our day and making us feel loved!!!!!
Now excuse me while I go have a cookie.  That is if Will hasn't devoured them already.  Not smart that I left him unattended with those gems.

  P.S. I'd like to know who the awesome runner is in your family?  We got to the door right after the doorbell rang and there wasn't a person in sight.  So, whoever dropped those off should look into being an olympic athlete. Will saw you parked out there but by the time we put shoes on you were gone. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm glad you liked it! Actually I'm shocked we weren't caught, because Paige and I were the ones who did it, and I even let her run on her own so I could turn around and take her picture. THEN I had to buckle her into her carseat. I DID park strategically though. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog header :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much tinypaperheart :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.