11.2.10

love night celebration

Our early love night celebration started by getting fancied up.

my lip earrings










favorite boots










and all













here is my handsome date













first we had a photo shoot











Then we went out for delightful food and conversation. 
A big part of the conversation was discussing what we might do for my upcoming birthday.
Will asked and I mentioned a few things that would be great. 
Birthdays are kind of a big deal in my opinion. 
The one that is coming up in a couple months is especially a big deal because it's the dirty thirty.
There are some pretty good ideas we've come up with. 
Could possibly involve Disneyland, or some sort of party at a special place, it's hard to decide.
Last night I had a dream that we went to Disneyland so maybe I really will pick that.
I kind of hope that I pick the happiest place on earth.
To answer your question Brandi, my favorite place in town is Mattina's.  The italian restaurant downtown. 
That is where we dined this evening. 
Yummy!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you will have garlic kisses tonight. :)
    Wow........your thirty makes me ummmmmm 40?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!!!!! I forgot that place even EXISTED until not too long ago, Jess surprised me with a date there, and it was DELICIOUS. We got some spinach pesto dip as an appetizer, and it was dang good.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.