8.2.10

it's baaaaack!

After an unfortunate accident where a few inches were accidently chopped off my mutant fern by the man I love, it returned.  A couple weeks went by without further growth and I thought my days of talking about the wild fern were over.  I'm very happy to announce that it's back and better than ever...

I hope it doesn't get too upset when I go to untangle it from the blinds and move it this week.

In other news I'd like to share a couple things that I love....

I love these two people....

And I love the way Shayne told me that his shirt says chick magnet when we went to a family dinner over the weekend....

What do you love?

5 comments:

  1. Will was getting my num nums and I get embarrassed at my fat! I love my American Eagle shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that plant has gone haywire! I love lamp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Skye Lee!!! And her mutant fern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tyra Layne! sorry I haven't called you back yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its ok, I know you've had lots going on and probably don't feel like telling the whole story to one more person. But, I got the jist of it and i think it happened because something 20 times better and more perfect is going to come along soon and you'll be the happiest little lady around again. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.