9.10.12

our halloween town

we finally got our acts together and decorated for halloween.  there might still be a few things i'd like to add but for now this is a peek at some of our halloween town...
most of the decorations we've had for the past few years.  we recently purchased the trick or treat banner, which i love.  i'm tempted to keep it up year round.

and then there is this adorable ghost my friend brandi made.
you can purchase adorably awesome things like this from her etsy shop.
decorating for halloween is more exciting to me than decorating for christmas.....true story.

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for the decorating for Halloween post! I love the banner too! And I totally agree, Halloween is SOOOO fun to decorate for. I was just telling Jess I wished it was always Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations! Halloween is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.