30.7.10

the proof is in the pudding

we have been on a real pudding kick around here lately.  the other night as we were enjoying some, za husband surprised me with a blob of pudding on my arm.
i was so close to flinging a giant spoonful of pudding at his face, but then i knew i'd be cleaning up a big mess if i started that so i didn't.
instead i dared him to eat devil's food pudding on his taco.
he totally did it and said hmm not bad.
and since i couldn't bear to not put a blob of pudding on him i finally retaliated in a very mild way.
it's no secret that we enjoy dessert around here. 
although sometimes dessert comes in other forms like...
this delicious sunset that we gobbled up.
or...

this perfect monsoon storm we devoured.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! the devils food taco looks delish'
    You guys may be having a little too much fun there..
    ...I have soooo many sunset pictures too. I just love the sunsets we have here. My mom is the same way. Lots of sunset pics.

    I have been craving monsoon season so bad..Usually it just passes us by. It was nice to have a great shower and some lightning to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pudding is kind of gross. I can see mixing it with the taco but I am a weird food mixer. The storm pictures are cool. I guess it was a good storm because I have no cell service and haven't since I got home. :(

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.