12.7.10

dogs=love

let's travel back in time to a couple weekends ago when two furry beasts came to visit.
it's the brulé and buddha show.....
what can we eat?

which furniture can we jump on?


what is on your counter?
what if we want to run up and down your hallway?


can we give you kisses or cuddle with you?

what if i want to smile for the camera?

can i see what you have?

can i look extremely cute so you will shower me with love?

the answer to those questions babes are yes and you can do whatever you want when you come to visit us.
who could say no or get after these two adorable fluffs?
not me.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE big cuddly dogs. Gia always wants to be so close to us. It annoys visitors, but it IS really just her being sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute pics of the VERY cute babes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cason loves dogs, so I showed him this post. He was SOOOO happy. He kept going "Doggy, CUTE!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post of my furry beasts! They just look adorable being naughty, running on the couch and through the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look adorable doing anything because we are obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.