22.7.10

keys to my heart

"you hold the golden keys to my heart."
                         -my dear friend matthew
as i was admiring my skeleton key collection i thought of that sweet thing matthew always says in the letters he writes.  to know more about matthew you can view a post i wrote about him earlier in the month. 
here is what i decided to do with my collection.  looks like i need to get a few more to fill in some blank spots but almost there! 




walking under my archway of keys makes me happy.
   

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I would never have thought to hang them like that. They look great! So many awesome possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the keys...you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and thank you!
    Yay Heather!!! You are following our blog and you are fabulous too! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your talent and eye for decorating never ceases to amaze me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I did see this post the other day and this is the one I was going to leave a comment on but fell asleep. :) Anyways, I love how you hung the keys!!! What made you think of doing that? I once saw a guy's house on t.v. where he had a room with keys hanging up ALL OVER the room, literally!! I always thought it would be kind of cool to do that with Bryce's key collection.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.