28.7.10

thoughtful

who doesn't love a random present?  


















i know i certainly do.
so you can imagine my excitement when my sister rita ( in this picture with my brother brandon)
brought me back a that little old fashioned iron from her recent vacation. 
she said she just thought of me for some reason when she saw it and i'm sure glad she did. 
me, being the curious type that i am, asked her if she brought back a present for anyone else.
she totally didn't. 
i was the only one because i'm extra special.  haha.
thanks rita!  i love it!

6 comments:

  1. I guess Rita loves you even though she hates to use the "L" word!
    I remember Grandma Campbell showing me those kinds of irons when I was a little girl and she was still using them at the time! Wow........I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!

    Rita was the groomer at Cerbat Cliffs when I worked there. I always liked her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom you shouldn't be aging yourself so much :)

    that's funny Brandi....was she always nice or did you see her mean side when you worked with her? i better be nice in case rita reads this. :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I worked there for a couple years with her and never saw a mean side. :) But then again she had her own room for grooming so we didn't work closely together or anything.

    Her grooming room was always SO hot and humid though, my mean side would've shown if I had to work in there. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is way cute. My mom has some of those that were my Grandmas. They are neat! So many coool treasures out there just waiting to be found!! You should email me some of your favorite spots to go antiqueing:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i'll reveal a few of my secrets in an email to you :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.