5.7.10

capturing hearts

we partied, we snacked, we laughed, and maybe we got a little too competitive over the games{right mom???...you are the most competitive game player i know}.













i was pretty excited about my presentation of the fruit, candy, chips, dips, and vegetables(even if i did almost chop a finger off in preparation).
my mom was excited about the cute colorful presentation too, so success!














za muzza was getting so mad about having her picture taken and chasing me down to steal the camera as i laughed hysterically but i still managed to get this pouty shot
and this pretty shot













we heard the fireworks starting but didn't think we would be able to see them from our house.  guess again....as soon as i walked out of the house i started snapping random shots and managed to magically capture this heart as it exploded in the dark sky
and being the lucky girl that i am i've captured this heart as well,
which has proved to be the best heart in the world to capture.

we all walked to the end of the street to see the fireworks display better and i'm impressed with my camera for getting a few pretty good pictures despite being really far away.

good job, recently malfunctioning camera....i still love you.  but do you know what i love even more???
my wild silly beautiful mom, my hilarious smart ridiculous brother, and my handsome sweet funny husband. 
an evening with them is a celebration indeed!

6 comments:

  1. How fun. I REALLY want some of those fire roasted m&ms now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I get crazy.....but I just want to win! Your house looked fabulous, the food was fabulous. :) I had so much fun and haven't laughed that hard in a long time. (one foot in new mexico)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got emails saying you and your mom both commented on my scottie mobile. I went to thank you and they aren't showing up on my blog. I didn't want to look like a crazy person, saying thank you for invisible comments. Haha. So thank you. Also I didn't want you guys to think I deleted your comments for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind, they finally showed up on my blog this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom....i couldn't help but crack up when i saw your one foot in new mexico comment. that was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi....you crack me up! I would have wanted to make sure the person knew I didn't delete their comments too. Great minds think alike. I noticed the comments were being all weird last night and I think it did that another time recently when I commented you. Oh well hopefully it's all better now.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.