23.7.10

pot o' gold

you think you know what is at the end of a rainbow right?  a pot of gold.  well i have news for you.....
it's more like a pot o' dumpsters according to what i saw this evening.
i couldn't resist capturing this shot as we were going on a date tonight.
not to sound like a downer, but today was a dumpster kind of day.
i'm so glad i have a wonderful mom and husband because they make things less dumpstery.
i love how instead of having a nervous breakdown in a bad situation, like i do, za husband makes up a silly song about it and sings his creations as we are driving around.  we laugh.  when you are faced with a challenge it's way better to just laugh about it right?

5 comments:

  1. Name that location....the movie theater parking lot..ha ha:)

    laughter is the best medicine. I hope you have a good weekend and you have a better day. We all have bad days, but its how you deal with it. Having someone to help you through it makes it so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you guess? :)
    so true about everything.
    i hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that za Russian was singing silly songs about "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have been a slacker huh? Did you guys go see a movie? I'm soo glad you have Will to make you laugh!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have Bobbie....and yes we saw salt. Oh wait I talked to you earlier and already told you that. I'm so glad I have Will to make me laugh too...especially when I'm freaking out about stuff.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.