5.7.10

angry birds

i had a productive day at home, mainly because Will was at work so no rummikub playoffs but also the messes were driving me crazy. projects got completed and the house was cleaned [such a great feeling].  however, my productivity has gone out the window this evening thanks to my brother.  yesterday when he was over he ended up talking about a certain iphone app.  i tried it on his phone and was instantly hooked to the game so i downloaded it on my phone and now i am certain nothing is going to get done around here. za husband and i have been fighting over my phone this evening.  not really fighting, we are kind of mature about it.....passing the phone back and forth to take turns playing this ridiculously addictive game.  the added bonus....it's a cute game!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got sucked into this game. Still smiling over the fun we had playing games at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Love that game! Me and my nephew have fits cuz the levels get so dang hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille....so do we!!! I seriously was getting so frustrated late last night when we couldn't get past a level. I was ready to throw in the angry birds towel but then we magically got past it. That's hilarious! How silly are we? Very and I like it that way!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.