17.7.10

car show+summer=way too hot

{old rusty and tattered....my kind of thing}

there was a car show downtown tonight and since za husband is a fan of those sorts of things we went(i'm a fan too when the weather is cooler).  i didn't go without whining about it a bunch, because i didn't want to go and deal with the 100+ degree weather, but i got over it and went.  despite feeling overheated it was a fun night out with my favorite man.  i managed to forget my camera so my phone did all the picture taking this evening.
{will's old firebird doesn't have a/c...it's a fun car to take out during other months of the year}

{i think he's getting used to my obsession with taking pictures.  you see that awesome pager he has clipped to his pocket....yeah, it's not so awesome at 4am but he still looks stylin' rocking that blasted thing for a week at a time.}

  
















{glad to be a gladiator}


and so glad to have za husband even if he drags me out in the heat to show off his car and admire other cars.
we have too much fun together. 

6 comments:

  1. You two are a beautiful, amazing, couple. Tell Will to take my scooby doo van to the car show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no mom now you've totally got his wheels turning on that one. he's ready to tow the scooby doo van to town and fix it up. he thinks that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was a "car nut" and I used to go to car shows with him, but 100 degrees is too hot to do anythihg outside. I hope he appreciates the sacrifice you made for him.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is so cool. I'm glad you ended up having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! Welcome to our blog, it's great to have you! He totally does appreciate it. He's so nice to me that it makes me feel bad for complaining so much in the first place. I'll certainly be looking forward to car shows in the cooler weather though.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.