15.7.11

flashback friday #23

circa november 2008
driving the ranger in hackberry, az
with my nieces ally(left), kassy(middle)
these two are so fun and i love them.
recently my niece kassy announced that she will be getting married in december. whaaaat?! 
that blows my mind.  i remember when she was born, i remember when she was a bratty little girl (if you read this kass you know it was true), and when she left to attend college in hawaii last year. 

i regret that i don't see those two beauties very often but thankfully i have tons of memories that have piled up over the years.  trips to california where we stayed with them and went to disneyland together.  playing at the beach.  listening to kassy's ipod, one tiny speaker in her ear and one in mine.  the two of them making me the best cd's.  having them in town for holidays.  playing board games. ranger rides.  writing random love notes and leaving them for strangers to find.  going shopping with ally.  
so many fun times. 
family is the best.

2 comments:

  1. I can tell just by looking at the picture that you had the BEST of times with them : ) I love that. Happy wedding to her : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I just saw a status post on FB about how cousins are our first friends. That is so true!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.