13.5.11

flashback friday #16

circa july 1985.  my brother brandon, cousin elizabeth, and me.
we were like the 3 musketeers back in the day.  elizabeth even lived with us for a while around the same time this picture was taken.  let me tell you as much as i loved having one of my best friends around constantly i certainly didn't love the fact that i suddenly wasn't the only little girl in the house.  sharing barbie coloring books or my little ponies....no thank you.  i distinctly remember feeling jealous and greedy on a couple occasions.  so funny.
hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.

2 comments:

  1. haha, we apparently did this a lot. i think there's one of you, me and brandon doing this too. also, i didn't know elizabeth ever lived with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My adorable baby birds :)

    I think Lisa is right...you need to find the one with her in it.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.