6.6.11

always good amongst the bad

when we have bad moments in the day i am thrilled to still find the good.
the good comes in these forms today:

*a letter from my sweet friend matthew.  especially when it starts out like this... "dear skye I miss you in my heart..."
and ends like this.... "skye please smile lovely.  i miss you sweetheart"
♥ him.

*getting the electric bill in the mail and discovering that we don't owe a dime because we had a credit from a year ago when we moved into our house.  oh and the added bonus is we won't have to pay very much next month either because there is still credit to be used up.

*coming home to the sweetest little fur baby kittens that shower me with cuddles.





watching them play and sleep and even get into things they shouldn't makes me smile.  maybe later i'll tell you a story of what happens when i sleep in and leave the wild ones to themselves on a sunday morning. 

*last but certainly not least the good, is knowing that we have love.  as stressful as life can sometimes be at  least we have each other and that is terribly important....the most important.

i can't think of anyone i'd rather ride the roller coasters of life with.


2 comments:

  1. i love your thinking! yesterday was also a really bad day, but the outcome from it was just a bunch of positives!

    there really is some good in everything!

    Have a great day!
    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. :) There must have been crap days for lots of people today!!! I spent the majority of my afternoon on the phone with Sprint. That should pretty much explain it. What was the good in my day? Driving aimlessly around town with two tuckered out kiddos in my back seat. They're the best. Even if they make me absolutely crazy.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.