30.12.10

writing nook

conversation between za husband and i earlier in the week while sitting in our bedroom....

me: if you could pick any place in this room to feel cozy which spot would you choose?

him: what?  (clearly confused)

me: well when i was a kid i used to pick random places to relax that seemed cozy...you know suck my thumb and hold my doll.  i still tend to scope out cozy spots in places.

him: i guess i'd just pick the bed.

me: i'd pick that corner....as i pointed to the walls that have a built in shelf area that holds our tv.  i'd pile it up with pillows and blankets and camp out.  write in my journal or read a book.

him: oh babe...you are just so cute.  i love you.
this evening i tested out the nook while writing some of my goals for the new year.  it is just as perfect as i expected it would be.
do you know what i mean about cozy spots?  what is yours?  do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.