9.12.10

reluctant model

a friend of mine is exploring the world of photography.  he's been mentioning for a while that he wanted to take some pictures to build up his portfolio.  when it came down to it i wasn't thrilled about posing for pictures after a hard day at work but luckily za husband encouraged me and i went for it.  i've only seen these few shots although he took what seemed like hundreds of photos.  he even had me pose with some of my paintings and i'm really excited to see how those turned out.   


(the cool lighting effect in this one was made by reflections of christmas lights, not photoshop.)
who knew lying on the concrete on a cold night could be so fun? 
i'm actually looking forward to our next shoot. 
this whole thing is probably something i would have never had the courage to do if it weren't for my wonderful husband holding my hand and encouraging me along the way.  i love that he helps me break out of my comfort zone.  well i don't love it at first because i'm so stubborn but after the fact i realize his extra push is what i need. 

5 comments:

  1. You're so beautimous! I LOVE the second one! You look like a supermodel! Who took your pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tyra Layne! So are you! John Glancy...he's a year or two younger than us. I'm sure you've seen him because he hangs out with Rita's boys and he is always at the family functions. We all call him Stick (just a nickname that started years ago)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, la la! I like the first two the best. They are beautiful! You are a pretty person and your hubby is so lucky as you are to have him:)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.