2.12.10

surgery=wonderful

my mom had a small surgery today for a carpal tunnel problem.  i was a little anxious about her having any sort of procedure but she was in good hands and came out of the deal pretty happy.  so that's wonderful number 1.
i was her designated driver since she had all sorts of drugs coursing through her body.  i left work early in order to take her home and get her tucked in.  this is when wonderful number 2 happened.....the five most adorable loves of my life greeted me in a way that made me feel like the worlds most loved person.  they are the best.  i managed to sneak a phone picture of each of them.  no camera with me but hopefully these will do for any of you that might need a fix.


boz getting in a good stretch

buddha being cute and stubborn. 
he wouldn't move so i could get a better shot of him.

steinway contemplating her next wild move.

mascara being cranky yet cuddly. 

brulé being so gentle and sweet and cute....that's just her.

i love them all so much.....the 5 fur babies and even my mom with her carpy hand (as we now affectionately call it).

1 comment:

  1. I think this was confusing to people because your title is surgery=wonderful but all of the pictures are of the babes. Of course I'm not complaining because I love pictures of the babes. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.