6.12.10

washing machine ring

i was sitting at the computer last night when i realized my wedding ring was not on my finger.  i got panicky.  this was the first time i had ever experienced that sick feeling about my ring.  i know it happens to most people at one time or another.  slowly i began to remember that i had put it in my pocket when we were having the photo shoot with the dogs.  now if i could only find my pants i was wearing.  oh yeah i just put them in the washer.  awesome, that can't be good for it.  by this time za husband knew i was freaking out and i think he was getting a little nervous too.  i ran to the washer, opened it, emptied out all the clothes, felt in the pocket of my wet pants...nothing.  my heart sank, then i found my ring in the washer and was so relieved.  has anyone else had a panicky wedding ring moment?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! Mine was gone for a few days!! My cat took it and put it in one of Brandon's shoes in the closet. He loved playing with stuff and stashing it in our shoes. We got lucky, I never thought we would find it. These days I find all his belongings in his food dish:) Glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.