29.12.10

brussel sprouts are cute

am i the only one who thinks brussel sprouts are adorable? 
they are just so cute in their own miniature cabbage way.
and i discovered that they really do taste delicious when prepared this way.
so happy i discovered the recipe while reading some of my favorite blogs.  even za husband agrees that they are yummy like this and that means alot considering he is one of the pickiest eaters mainly when it comes to veggies and fruits. 
i often feel like i'm preparing meals for a 5 year old, sneaking grated vegetables into certain dishes.  now i have found a way to get him to eat these adorable little things.

4 comments:

  1. I love brussel sprouts! I'll take a look at that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO think they're cute, but I've always gagged when I ate them. Maybe that recipe would make me like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do try the recipe for sure but make sure you use fresh brussel sprouts not frozen. I made the mistake of using frozen the first time and it was not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were delicious...anyone would love them cooked like this.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.