5.12.10

howliday pictures

 today was the annual christmas picture photo shoot out at my mom's house with these loves...


this is the kind of greeting they usually give when someone as important as za husband and i arrive.
notice how my mom comes out but when she sees i'm filming she runs back in.  it makes me laugh.
the dogs are crazy!  but oh so loveable.  out of about 60 pictures taken we got a winner.  it's not as extraordinary as other years but not as bad as other years either.  it's next to impossible to pose 4 people and 5 dogs....but we did it. 
i'll share the winning photo later so i don't ruin the surprise for those of you that will be receiving it in the mail. 

after posing with the wild ones i asked my mom to take a couple of us and here they are... 

i love him.
i also love how when i was talking to my mom on the phone earlier she said..."you are so lucky to have will." 
i'm pretty sure it was because i was being irrational and he was putting up with me. 
it just happens sometimes you know?  so yes i love him. 

7 comments:

  1. totally understand how you feel..I get irrational too:) Funny thing is after all these years he knows me so well that he goes out of his way to deal with me! LOL>..I love your pics, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video of the babes...I was hiding because I was all loaded and sloppy looking. :)
    The reason you and Will work is because he is lucky to have you but you are equally as lucky to have him (match made in heaven):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! you guys are so funny. Your mom cracks me up...especially her explanation of why she ran back in the house :)
    I'm sure the family picture will be GREAT as always! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the dogs are funny. SO excited to see you. Don't worry, everyone in my family talks about how lucky I am, but I've never heard any of them say Jess is lucky. At least your mom thinks YOU'RE a catch too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jennifer....i guess it happens to the best of us. thanks for the picture love!

    mom...you are funny!

    tyra layne...i can just hear you laughing as you read my moms comment. we'll see about great.

    brandi.... it's funny because most of the time people are telling will how lucky he is to have me and he gets kind of bummed because not as many people say i'm lucky to have him so he fully enjoyed the fact that my mom said that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi...not true! You are both lucky to have found each other! I think we just say that you're lucky because most of us in our family are man-haters and we all think its rare to find nice guys ever...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. There ARE a lot of man haters in our family, it's true. Well, thank you TT.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.