19.12.10

7 great things

today rocked because....

1.  we slept in...a lot.
2.  i baked most of the day.


3.  we finally finished up our monster dirty laundry pile.
4.  i worked on a few christmas type things and artsy stuff.
5.  tyra came by for a visit.  we had tea and cookies.
6.   the weather was dark and gloomy and perfect.
7.  i spent the day with my most favorite guy.

*post edit*
there was an 8th great thing....my mom came by and spent time at the house for a good part of the afternoon.  this was going to be part of my original post but i forgot and my mom wasn't shy about reminding me.  i love you mom.

1 comment:

  1. ummmmm 8 great things??? I stopped by on Sunday but I guess I'm not that great. :(

    Oh I just saw your post edit...I love you too!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.