27.12.10

christmas

we had a wonderful christmas weekend that consisted of the following...
*lots of movie watching with za husband.
*present opening in the morning with will and then in the evening with my mom and brother.......many wonderful gifts.
*visiting with family.
*dinner out of town christmas night with za husband, za muzza, and za bruzza.
*yahtzee and cranium.
*watching family videos from 25 years ago that made me quite sentimental.
*having our friends michaela and chris over for a little christmas eve fun.
*playing with sparklers.
*an unplanned trip to the mountains for a peek at snow.
*shopping and getting several great items 50% off.

i didn't take many pictures but here are a few of our lovely weekend...
we have so much fun together.


i had one of my good friends who does charcoal drawings draw pictures of my moms dogs (a.k.a her babies) she loved her gift!

yes these are drawings....insane right?


this is one of the creative projects i was working on lately to give to friends for a christmas gift.  they are little notebooks with an inspirational word and picture i drew.  then i used copper tape to add a little something to the edges and baker's twine on the wire.  each friend got a different drawing with an explanation about why i chose that particular word or image for them.  here's michaela modeling hers.


4 comments:

  1. did those videos happen to be the ones my dad posted online? i've been watching them too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LISA....yes!!! You are so cute in those videos! There were a couple of the videos that just had you in them and I was laughing so hard at how fiesty and adorable you were. I want to go back to that time so bad! I've already watched most of them twice or more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha we're all so cute in those videos. And everyone is soo young. Ah, simpler times. I especially love the one where Stacy is feeding you, me and Brandon ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice cream one is the one I watched the most. Maybe 5 times :) Simpler times indeed. I'm dying for the mudpie video. Is he still adding more?

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.